Radio Network Planning Tool
Atoll is the leading planning tool in the world, especially LTE Atoll is a 64-bit multi-technology wireless network design and optimisation platform that supports wireless operators throughout the network lifecycle, from initial design to densification and optimisation.
Atoll includes integrated single RAN – multiple RAT network design capabilities for both 3GPP (GSM/UMTS/LTE) and 3GPP2 (CDMA/LTE) technology streams. It provides operators and vendors with a powerful native 64-bit framework for designing and optimising multi-technology networks including small cells, and integrated Wi-Fi.
Atoll’s new Live module allows integrating live network measurement data such as KPIs and UE/MDT (minimisation of drive tests) traces with predictions and adds open-loop SON capabilities to Atoll.
Atoll’s integration and automation features help operators smoothly automate planning and optimisation processes through flexible scripting and SOA-based mechanisms. Atoll supports a wide range of implementation scenarios, from standalone to enterprise-wide server-based configurations.
With more than 7500 active licenses installed with 450+ customers in 130 countries, Atoll has become the industry standard for radio network planning and optimisation.
Multi-technology radio network planning software
- Multi-band, multi-carrier FDD and TDD LTE networks, multi-layer heterogeneous network (HetNet) deployment
- Coverage plots for tower operators
- Antenna diversity, MIMO, and Beamforming smart antenna
- Inter-cell interference coordination
- Monte Carlo simulations and coverage plots
- Automatic Frequency Planning (AFP) / Automatic Cell Planning (ACP)
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.